Sunday 22 November 2009

WALK, WALK FashioN BabY

This weekend is not just all about studying but all about concerts: the ones I didn’t see, the ones I have seen and the ones I will see!

Our “Swedish connection” never made it to Chromeo on Friday. But the “Danish connection” had surprisingly an extra ticket for Grizzly Bear! So I skipped to see the striptease and went to LaCigale in Montmartre instead. When I came there I walked and walked and walked, the queue was endless… After 1,5 hour waiting we were finally able to get into the old great building with fabulous acoustics and a great light show! Whitest Boys Alive will be amazing (start of December).

And here the after party story:
Montmartre - Bastille: Pre-drinking
Bastille – Montmartre: Divan
Montmartre – EifelTower: Le Baron
H.O.M.E

Grizzly Bear
LaCigale
120, Boulevard de Rochechouart
75018 Paris
M2: Pigalle



No comments:

Post a Comment