Friday 4 September 2009

Bonjour, I am from Erasmus!

Chaos, first school day! Its easy to find your way around with the metro, I meet Nini at the metro. We are suppose to be 150 exchange students, but I guess we are around half of that. Everybody seems to be quite nice, a lot of Germans hahaha. Apparently the school hasn’t arranged any social activities at all, the courses they send us, before arriving, are not existing at all or not in English. The new course list we get is packed with boring topics or are in French.

Now I am home, went to the supermarket and the bakery, bought a French Vogue and waiting for Maria to arrive… Tomorrow there will be another chaotic way at school.

2 comments:

  1. Mh sounds chaotic...could be in Italy;). It seems they force you Exchange students to study French;). In the meantime I wish you good luck with the courses and you will see there will also be some intersting courses in English:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, seems like I found a full master in English
    Advertising Creativity!! Hope its as intersting as it sounds...

    ReplyDelete