Friday 4 September 2009

One-way ticket…

There it is, the sun is setting and Paris is sparkling, I can spot the Eifeltower, the city is shining in the dark. I am arriving: 1. September 2009, 21:00. Thanks for picking me up from the airport, long time no see. An old friend of mine, who I know from my exchange in Copenhagen, is bringing me to my new home. The area is amazing; I can’t stop staring at the beautiful buildings and nice shops. Marais is just wonderful. Cool boutiques, a lot of Jewish culture and not to forget the guy scene. The apartment is crappy, we will be living on the edge, but manage to survive, I guess.

Of to Buddha Bar and grabbing a drink. We drive by some monumental places, e.g. Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Notre Dame. The city is so amazing I cant even but it into words. I am amazed, fascinated & overwhelmed. Life is beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment