Monday 7 September 2009

Weekend

My first weekend in Paris. We didn’t went out on Friday, strange, I know! Its time to discover the area where I life in a little bit more. Some cosy streets, vibrant atmosphere and a lot off nice shops. Streets are crowded with people. And finally, after taking a closer look, I discovered all the small vintage shops.

Of course I also had to go to Colette. One of the most famous fashion bloggers Scott Schuman http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ is signing his new book. To my surprise the French blogger Garance Doré http://www.garancedore.fr/ is also there. They are both really nice and positive. But what surprised me the most is the people that gathered around there. They are very fashionable and far away from the black, white, grey “chic” style. There is hope…

On Saturday night we went out for dinner at the most amazing apartment in Paris I have seen so far. Afterwards we went to Showcase. Fun night out, very different from the clubs I go to in Copenhagen though. Anyways, hangover feels the same.

Sunday= SUN day

1 comment: